Temporary housing on campus
Studying late at the library or have an early exam the next day? Just wish you could stay on campus? Now, you can.
Walter Gage residence offers commuter students:
• a private room with a twin bed, desk, and chair
• Internet connection (bring your own ethernet cable)
• bed and bath linens and basic toiletries
• shared lounge, equipped kitchenette, and two bathroom
• same-day bookings before 5:00pm, Sunday through Thursday
• online reservation via CWL (credit card payment required)
Available mid-September to mid-December, early January to mid-April and mid-May to mid-August.
Walter Gage Residence
5959 Student Union Blvd
Vancouver, B.C., V6T 1K2
Reservations: Register online with CWL
There is a number of residences available for short-term housing rental from May 15 to August 26, from budget dormitory rooms, to shared apartments, to private studios and one-bedroom suites. For visitors looking for hotel style accommodations, the only all suite hotel on campus, The West Coast Suites are available year around. These sophisticated deluxe one-bedroom suites offer all the convenience and comfort of your own home, each features fully equipped kitchen, king size bed, complimentary wireless Internet, luxury linens and amenities. Get our best available rates online: http://www.ubcconferences.com/accommodations/
5961 Student Union Blvd.
Vancouver, B.C., V6T 2C9
Toll Free: 1-888- 822-1030
5835 Thunderbird Blvd.
Vancouver, BC., V6T 2L6